Wednesday 28 December 2011

Death in the family

Quick update for today, got some good news and bad news.

Firstly, the bad news: my computer, my baby, Radical Edward is dead today. Her main hard drive crashed, a hard-drive that has been replaced multiple times already. She was 4 years old, almost exactly, and her absence will be felt for a while to come.

Second, the good news: I had already begun construction on a new computer, Raleigh Vincent, calculated to work 3x better at minimum; however, the schedule of her completion has been drastically sped up due to Radical Edward's demise. Currently, I need to purchase a Motherboard, Processor, and Video Card to get her up and running. Hopefully a trip to Kitchener tomorrow will solve that issue, and I should be up and running by the end of the week. (fingers crossed)

In the meantime, since I am currently denied access to my PC video games, I'll be refocusing my time on drawing Hans, Greta, the Witch, and the House of Rock (interior and exterior design ideas) and posting once a day as a reminder to keep on track.

1 comment:

  1. Less video games... more drawing.

    This is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete